Thursday, June 9, 2011

Learning to Trust

Psalm 94:18-19
“When I said ‘My foot is slipping,’ your love, O Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.”

It’s a very good thing God has A LOT of patience with us. Somehow He has enough patience to put up with my constant doubt and worry. Raising support, trying to figure out how to move across the country, realizing we actually are moving across the country – I think God should be getting sick of my anxiety and doubt about now. Thank goodness He loves me without fail.

This blog may be very random, as I am fitting a lot in :)

Raising support has been an ongoing process. Most of our support letters have been sent out last week!! (If you would like a support letter and didn’t receive one yet, PLEASE let me know and I will happily send you one!) It has been a huge faith trial, putting my faith in how the Lord provides every time, even though my fear says ‘What if this time is different??’ We are currently at $175/mo. and still have about $825/mo. before we can leave. Be praying that the support comes in!! And pray about how you can help!

Our leave date has continually fluctuated, moving further back as we realize the process will take a while. It is currently sent for July 18th, provided we receive all the support we need in order to leave!

GOOD NEWS! We have somewhere to live when we get to Indiana! Darrell’s son owns a duplex, and as of now we are clear to live there. Huge prayer request answered!  

So, my friends, what’s next for the Stantons? Well, I am walking across the stage for Graduation on Saturday and turn 22 next Friday. Nothing too big ;) Caleb will be done with work the 24th and we are off to Seattle to visit family and friends. Thank you everyone who has supported us in any aspect, especially those who have shared some love as we newly-weds try and figure out how to follow God’s will.
Love you all! Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment