Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dear Anonymous Giver:

Dear Anonymous Giver:
    THANK YOU!!!!!
Coming home from out of town for a week and a half and finding an envelope with your support in it was amazing and just what we needed. We had been praying for God to show up and bless us with support when we got home, and you provided that. Thank you so much. I wish I could say thank you in person, but you didn't leave your name, so I don't know who you are!! So I will thank you on here and hope that you see it and know that what you did made a huge difference. I am still shocked and awed by your gift and so blessed by you! I wish I could know who you are, but I am sure you had reasons not to put your name. At least if you read this blog you can know that your gift made a difference and answered our prayers :) Thank you so much for your generosity. I know that God will provide for you as you have helped provide for us. God bless!
 Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment