Monday, January 28, 2013

February Already! Awww

Oh man I can not believe that next week is February already, it is amazing to think that we have been doing Lifeline clubs for 4 months without a building!! These have hands down been the most challenging 4 months I have ever had at any job in my life. However I am very thankful God has put myself and Lifeline through this whole process, it has allowed us to re-think virtually everything we do here. And I am excited to announce that in February all clubs except elementary will be meeting in our new space at the YMCA. This is a huge blessing for these clubs and will help us be much more effective in focusing on making disciples.

Please continue to pray as we move forward.  In the next 6 months there will be in my opinion more important decisions made then there ever has in Lifeline's 50 years of ministering to kids in Elkhart. God is blessing us in so many ways and opening so many doors, possibilities, and ideas for Lifeline right now so we covet your prayers as we look for the Lords direction for the future of Lifeline.


Also if you have been wondering what we are up to in the day to day or just want to see the kids smiling faces this is the best way to do that:
http://www.facebook.com/LifelineElkhart 

Thanks You for all of the support, love, and prayers!

Caleb Stanton

No comments:

Post a Comment